Thursday 24 October 2013

A Fresh Start - Back on the 12WBT wagon - Round 4

So after doing 3 rounds of the 12WBT in 2012/13, and having the last 2 rounds off on my own, I have signed up for round 4 starting on 11th November!

WHY DID I DO THAT you may ask?!

Well, after a shaky few months up and down on the scales after 2 trips to Fatty Texas, and then more ups on the scales than down, I need to be accountable & keep the focus on what I want - to be Fit By Feb 14!

I spoke with my amazing sister this evening & she is signing up for Lean & Strong so we've both decided to JFDI (Just Fricken Do It) & get back on track!

10kgs is the goal for this round & although the first week has me away on my holiday - with my sister by my side, I know we will give it a cracking start together!

I'm going to use this blog to keep accountable as well! Thanks Sezzy for the idea!

My next post will be MY COMMITTMENT - keep me committed people please! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment